Gel Beginners Level 1
Gel Beginners Level 1 (4 Day Course)
Starts on 3rd April, 2020
four day course
This is a beginner’s course for extensions, one training, but you choose which materials you want to be training with. This course includes theory, practical skills, home care advice, client consultation and service, setting up your first work station, information about supplies and equipment. How to identify nail health problems and work with clients with different needs. You will also cover:
- Salon Safety
- Disposal of Waste
- Basic Salon Sanitation
- Salon Hygiene
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The Process of Nail Growth
- Nail Growth Conditions
- Treatable Conditions and Contra Indications
- Untreatable Conditions
- Client Consultation
£400, plus £220 compulsory kit ( £150 – advance non-refundable deposit required at the time of booking)
If you would like to add +UV LED CFFL LAMP to your beginner’s set – the cost of it is £80
4 Day Gel Beginners Include:
- DAY 1: 3rd April, 2020 (10am to 3pm) – Registration and Theory Day. Practical on how to do disinfection and sterilization of the tools.
- DAY 2: 4th April, 2020 (10am to 6pm) – Practical Day – Models recommended but not necessary.
- DAY 3: 18th April, 2020 (10am to 6pm) – Practical Day – Models Needed from 11.30am. Have to practise at home 2 -3 sets of complete nail extensions.
- DAY 4: 19th April, 2020 (10am to 11.30am) – Exam Day – Theory test and practical assignment to be completed prior to the exam date, bring a model with completed nails set to exam. Infill practice 11:30am onwards – models needed to replace old material.
You will receive ABT accredited certificate of completion for your professional nail technician’s certification.
Practical and theory skills about nails anatomy, the health of nails, understanding nail conditions, care products, tools and much more.
After completing this course you will be ready to begin providing professional gel extension services to your clients.
To register for this course
Why take this course?
- Make nail shape beautiful, neat and fashionable, as well as adding long-lasting strength.
- Start business after fully completing courses with accredited certificates
- There are numerous job opportunities in the beauty industry.
- Having no experience is not a problem.
- Come to our 100% supportive training “from basic to advance”
- Delivered by our highly qualified team.
NAILS MASTER EDUCATOR
Lina is a fully qualified master educator with vast experience in professional training.
With proven teaching and motivational expertise, Lina has trained 100’s of women to become professionals in nails industry. She delivers first class training and assessments in nail technology, manicure, pedicure, nails art and customer care.
She is also the founder of Nails and Beauty Academy, bringing world-class experts to deliver live and in person training to those looking to become beauty professionals.